Adidas Leistung 16 II Weightlifting Shoes – Blue/Silver
Adidas Leistung 16 II Weightlifting Shoes – Blue/Silver:
There are no limits in these men’s weight lifting shoes. The flexible and strong upper adds stability during lifts, and a Micro-adjusting Boa® Closure System helps you reach your max. The strong midsole keeps you connected to the ground at all times.
- Flexible and strong synthetic woven upper for stability
- Micro-adjusting Boa® Closure System for ultimate, consistent hold
- Flat, flexible forefoot for the transmission of power
- Strong TPU midsole for a perfect foothold; Weight lifting-engineered chassis with lightweight injected polymer for structured strength
- Rearfoot cradle ensures superior lockdown stability
- Flat rubber outsole for maximum surface area
- Measurements: Heel Height: 37.8 mm (size 8.5)
Check out our Weightlifting Shoes section for a range of colours and sizes.
Adidas have a great track record in Boxing gear. At Fightstore Ireland we have a full range of boxing equipment such as boxing vests, boxing shorts, boxing boots and A.I.B.A Approved head guards and boxing gloves all high quality, durable and highly praised in the Boxing community.
The company was founded in 1948 and registered as a company on the 18th August 1949 by Adi Dassler. It has grown to be the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world after Nike. In the 2008 Bejing Olympic Games, Adidas was the official, approved supplier of boxing gloves and headguards which were all their AIBA range as well as stocking out the GB team with shorts, vests and boxing boots. The brand continues to grow and create great products that aren’t only supplying boxers but athletes in a vary of different sports all around the world. The Fighter’s Choice!
What do you think of the blue and silver Adidas Leistung 16 II Weightlifting Shoes?
4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14