Adidas Mat Wizard 4 Wrestling Boots – Blue/White
The NEW Royal Blue Adidas Mat Wizard 4 Wrestling Boots are an universal wrestling shoe for all wrestlers who want to attack quickly on the mat but also have enough traction for the right grip.
Super grip outsole and a lightweight upper give you a reliable foothold and enough flexibility at the same time.
- Open Mesh Upper: The breathable upper material combines wearing comfort and stability.
- Anatomical Shaped Tongue
- Heel Tapes: provide with improved fit and rearfoot.
- V-Shape Foils: The additional abrasion resistant TPU tapes protect the forefoot and toe area while bringing support and forefoot integrity.
- Triaxiel Structured Outsole: The new outsole structure provides groundbreaking grip.
- Drive Zones: Medial and lateral drive zones provide consistent surface contact and perfect grip on the mat even in extreme angles.
- We recommend you order your Mat Wizard 4 the same size as your street shoe.
Check out our full range of Wrestling Boots.
Adidas have a great track record in Boxing gear. At Fightstore Ireland we have a full range of boxing equipment such as boxing vests, boxing shorts, boxing boots and A.I.B.A Approved head guards and boxing gloves all high quality, durable and highly praised in the Boxing community.
The company was founded in 1948 and registered as a company on the 18th August 1949 by Adi Dassler. It has grown to be the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world after Nike. In the 2008 Bejing Olympic Games, Adidas was the official, approved supplier of boxing gloves and headguards which were all their AIBA range as well as stocking out the GB team with shorts, vests and boxing boots. The brand continues to grow and create great products that aren’t only supplying boxers but athletes in a vary of different sports all around the world.
What do you think of the Royal Blue Adidas Mat Wizard 4 Wrestling Boots?
6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12