on all orders over €100!
Adidas Power Perfect III Weightlifting Shoes – White
Adidas Power Perfect III Weightlifting Shoes – Locked-down support: Synthetic material wraps the midfoot for locked-down support
Supportive shoes that give lifters an edge.
These weightlifting shoes give you the perfect platform from which to put your skills into practise. They feature a specially engineered die-cut wedge midsole along with heel support and an instep strap for outstanding stability. The durable synthetic upper and an Adiwear outsole can take all the punishment you give them. While mesh provides comfort and flexibility in the forefoot.
- Wide fit
- Lace closure with a hook-and-loop strap
- Synthetic upper with a TPU skin, mesh forefoot and air mesh collar
- Durable Adiwear outsole; Flat, flexible forefoot; Integral rearfoot heel support
- Weightlifting-specific, high-stability, die-cut wedge midsole
- Supportive feel
- Heel height (shoe plus insole height): 25 mm (size UK 8.5)
- Main materials: Synthetic and textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
- Product colour: Grey One / Crystal White / Hi-Res Yellow
Check out our full range of weightlifting shoes for a variety of colours.
Adidas was founded in 1948 and registered as a company on the 18th August 1949 by Adi Dassler. It has grown to be the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world after Nike. Adidas continue to grow and create great products that aren’t only supplying boxers & wrestlers but athletes in a vary of different sports all around the world.
What do you think of the Adidas Power Perfect III Weightlifting Shoes in White/Black/Red?