Earth Grown Nutrients
Retail Price - €39.95
Out of Stock
EARTH GROWN NUTRIENTS POWERFOOD is a nutrient-dense combination of some of the world’s healthiest natural foods. Top nutritionists, doctors and coaches agree that a highly varied diet of earth grown foods is key to optimal health and performance. While our lifestyle and taste buds don’t always allow the inclusion of such vital vegetation, adding Earth Grown Nutrients can ensure that you have your bases covered.
- CHAMPION ANTIOXIDANT BLEND
- Purple Corn Powder: Native to Peru, naturally non-GMO Purple Corn is a rich source of antioxidant anthocyanin compounds. The anthocyanins found in Purple Corn are Cyanidin-3 Glucoside, Pelargonidin and Peonidin.
- Acai Fruit: Acai is an indigenous berry commonly found in the rain forest of the Amazon. Rich in antioxidants, benefits include assistance to the immune system and overall energy.
- Maqui Berry: Commonly credited as being the highest antioxidant fruit on the market, its harsh harvesting climates in South America seem to increase the anthocyanin levels of the fruit.
- Lucuma: This delicate fruit, native of South America, is utilized as a low calorie sweetener substitute with a nutrient profile of its own–Thus eliminating the sudden spikes and crashes of traditional sweeteners.
- Grape Skin: Aside from its potential antioxidant benefits, grape skin is also known to be helpful natural cholesterol reducer as well as assist with inflammation.
- Camu Camu: Packed with Vitamin C, this fruit, which grows in the Amazon Rainforest, is also a rich source of amino acids such as Valine, Leucine and Serine.
- POWER GREEN BLEND
- Wheat Grass Organic: As one of the best sources of living chlorophyll, Wheat Grass has been known to help eliminate toxins in the body, helping to provide natural cleansing to organs such as the liver.
- Kale Organic: With Abundant amounts of Vitamin A, Vitmain C & Vitamin K, Kale has risen to the top of many nutritionists best vegetable category.
- Kelp Organic: This seaweed, belonging to the brown algae family, is an excellent source of minerals including Copper, Zinc, Manganese and Chromium to name a few.
- Dulse Flakes: This Red Seaweed is unique in that it not only provides iron, iodine and Magnesium, but it is also a beneficial source of protein.
- Spirulina Organic: Known for its protein, Spirulina also has the ability to help the body prevent allergies and reinforce your immune system.
- Barley Grass Organic: Barley grass has a very high organic sodium which helps the body mitigate calcium deposits in the joints. Is also contains large amounts of Vitamin B1, Calcium and Vitamin C.
- Oat Grass Organic: A member of the cereal grass family, Oat Grass contains Beta-Carotene, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron and B Vitamins.
- Alfalfa Juice: With roots that grow deep into the Earth’s surface, Alfalfa Juice is capable of producing trace minerals such as Manganese and Phosphorus. It is also said to provide assistance to the circulatory system.
- RAINBOW BLEND
- Cranberry Fruit: Aside from being an excellent source of antioxidants, the cranberry can assist the body with the prevention of urinary tract infection. Its proanthocyanidins help prevent E.coli build up in the uterus and bladder.
- Carrot Powder: High in phytonutrients, the carrot is an excellent source of both Vitamin B & C. Its diuretic properties assist with intestinal cleansing and the Vitamin A assists with healthy eyesight.
- Beet Root Organic: One of the richest sources of antioxidants and nitrates, the beet has the ability to assist in exercise by balancing oxygen use and increasing stamina. By increasing nitric oxide, it can increase the blood flow and provide more oxygen flow throughout the body.
- DETOX BLEND
- Dandelion Root: Known for its beta-carotene which converts into Vit A, the dandelion is a great source of many other nutrients such as potassium, iron, zinc and magnesium just to name a few. Aside from its antioxidants, this pesky weed is a mild diuretic with the ability to help the body cleanse both the liver and kidneys.
- Milk Thistle Seed: Known for its positive effects on the liver, Milk Thistle also helps the body prevent gallstones and other gallbladder issues.
- Olive Leaf Seed: Olive Leaf contains a compound called oleuropein which is known for fighting disease. It also contains anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- DIGESTION BLEND
- Papaya Fruit: “The Fruit of Angels” is what Christopher Columbus called it, and it brings more to the table than its famous digestive enzyme papain. It is also an excellent source of Vitamin C and Vitamin A as well as Potassium and Fiber.
- Hemicellulase: This natural enzyme is very good for nutrient digestibility. It is often used in “High Fiber” breakfast cereal because it is needed to break down high fiber rich components.
- Phytase: Aside from helping to reduce unwanted waste in the digestive system, Phytase helps to increase the body’s mineral absorption rate.
- 8 Strain Probiotics: The friendly intestinal bacteria, probiotics are essential for complete bowel and digestive support. They also play a key role in ensuring that we get absorb all the crucial nutrients from our food.
Earth Grown Nutrients Suggested Use:
Mix 1 scoop of powder with at least 12oz of water or your choice of juice.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What do you think of Earth Grown Nutrients?