Natural Stacks Eye Defense
Retail Price - €24.99
Natural Stacks Eye Defense – Protect Against Harmful Blue Light
The older we get the more suseptible we become to the harmful effects of screen-emitted blue light.
Eye Defense is a natural solution to combat the negative effects of blue light.
Eye Defense will help protect our eyes from excessive strain and exposure to light from cell phones, computers, TVs and any other screens that we are using daily.
Support Your Long Term Eye Health: Eye Defense is designed to support strong eyes and better vision at any age.
Benefits include reduced eye strain, fatigue, and dryness.
Use Eye Defense once a day to support your eye health while protecting yourself against the stressors of the modern world.
How It Works
As we get older, the eyes become more vulnerable to damage and the harmful effects of screen-emitted blue light (junk light). Eye Defense™ is designed to support strong eyes and better vision at any age. Research suggests that the compounds in Eye Defense™ may support long-term eye health and protect against the harmful effects of blue light from extended screen time.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin Isomers – Lutein (L) and zeaxanthin (Z) are collectively known as “macular pigments.” These are dietary carotenoids located in the eye that lend support to the center of the macula–the region of the eye most susceptible to photo-oxidative damage. L and Z act as filters of high-energy blue light to support healthy vision and protect against oxidative stress and inflammation. Higher intakes of L + Z are associated with a reduced risk for degenerative eye disorders like age-related macular degeneration (ARMD). Lutemax 2020 features a 5:1 ratio of lutein-to-zeaxanthin, the same ratio found in nature that is shown to maximally support eye health.
- Vitamin A (beta carotene) – Vitamin A is a fat-soluble nutrient with potent antioxidant effects throughout the body. The nutrient supports better vision by protecting the surface of the eye (cornea) and by combatting eye-related inflammation. In combination with other antioxidants such as vitamin E, lutein, and zeaxanthin, vitamin A has been shown to play a key role in decreasing the risk of vision loss from macular degeneration (AMD). A lack of adequate vitamin A causes the cornea to become dry, leading to vision problems like clouding in the front of the eye, ulcers, and vision loss.
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) – Vitamin E is another powerful antioxidant compound that helps protect cellular structures from free radical damage and other metabolic debris. Research suggests that vitamin E may have a protective effect against the formation of cataracts and the onset of AMD. In a study done on more than 5,000 people, subjects who took a daily vitamin E supplement had a 25% lower risk of developing AMD. Another study found supplementation of 400 IU of vitamin E per day was associated with a 60% lower risk of developing cataracts.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil – Sea buckthorn oil has been shown to reduce symptoms of dry eyes and scratchiness by stimulating the eye’s natural lubrication response. Derived from the fruits and berries of the Sea Buckthorn plant, this unique ingredient is rich in vision-boosting carotenoids and tocopherols, and contains essential fatty acids to support the body’s natural defense against eye-related inflammation and tissue damage.
Natural Stacks Eye Defense Ingredients
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin, branded “Lutemax™ 2020”, the well-established “eye vitamins,” are two of the most effective natural compounds to support better vision. Collectively referred to as “macular pigments” these carotenoids are dietary pigments that collect in the macula region of the eye where they act as a blue light filter to protect the eye’s underlying retinal cells, and lend support for macular degeneration.
- Sea buckthorn oil has been shown to reduce symptoms of dry eyes and scratchiness by stimulating the eye’s natural lubrication response. Derived from the fruits and berries of the Sea Buckthorn plant, this unique ingredient is rich in vision-boosting carotenoids and tocopherols, and contains essential fatty acids to support the body’s natural defense against eye-related inflammation and tissue damage.
- Vitamin A is an essential antioxidant compound that protects the eye’s macula, lens, and cornea. It accomplishes this by supporting the body’s natural ability to combat free radical damage, oxidative stress, and inflammation which can impair eye function.
- Vitamin E works together with Vitamin A to keep eye cells and tissues healthy. It is a fat-soluble antioxidant that aids the body’s natural defense against oxidative stress and inflammation, which supports better vision and eye health as we age.
Natural Stacks Eye Defense Suggested Use
Take 1 softgel per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Most companies use “proprietary blends” so they don’t have to tell you the amount of each ingredient in their formulas. At Natural Stacks we believe it’s your right to know exactly what you’re putting into your body. We proudly publish our innovative formulas and ingredient suppliers in an open source format.
Check out our full range of Natural Stacks supplements.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What do you think of the Natural Stacks Eye Defense?
You may also like…
Retail Price - €31.99
Retail Price - €34.95
Retail Price - €41.99