on all orders over €100!
CLEAR FOCUS (Formerly Omnimind)
11 in stock (can be backordered)
CLEAR FOCUS (Formerly Omnimind)
New to Fightstore Ireland, CLEAR FOCUS is an all-natural nootropic for people who focus on performance and is widely used by entrepreneurs, students and those who are serious about sport.
- Bigger Packaging + Upgraded Formula
- Improved Mental Performance
- Focus, Memory, Motivation
- Award-Winning Nootropic
- Based on Scientific Research
- Clean & Clear labelling
- 100% Natural & Vegan
Take two capsules with water in the morning. Do not take more than five capsules a day.
Store the capsules closed at room temperature in a dark room. Keep out of reach of young children. This dietary supplement does not replace a varied diet. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Bacopa Monnieri [205 mg]
The main ingredient in CLEAR FOCUS is Bacopa Monnieri: a nootropic herb that improves processing speed, memory and learning ability.
Bacopa Monnieri has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. It has been proven to stimulate protein synthesis in the hippocampus, the part of the brain that plays an important role in long-term memory. The active ingredient in Bacopa Monnieri, bacosides, is appreciated for its healthy effect on the brain. Studies have shown that it has a positive influence on brain cells and brain tissue regeneration. (1)(2)(3)
(1) Efficacy of standardized extract of Bacopa monnieri on cognitive functions of medical students: a six-week, randomized placebo-controlled trial. [PMID: 27803728] (2) Elucidation of molecular mechanism(s) of cognition enhancing activity of Bacomind: a standardized extract of Bacopa Monnier. [PMID: 27761079] (3) Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri extract. [PMID: 24252493]
Rhodiola Rosea Extract [50mg]
Rhodiola is widely used to increase stamina and mental capacity. As an adaptogen, Rhodiola Rosea extract helps the body to adapt and to resist both physical and environmental stress. Native to the Arctic regions of Europe, Asia and Alaska, it has been used throughout history as a medicinal plant. Other common side effects after taking Rhodiola include improved mood, motivation and overall sense of well-being. (4)(5)(6)
(4) Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised study of single dose effects of ADAPT-232 (Rhodiola extract) on cognitive functions. [PMID: 20374974] (5)The effects of Rhodiola rosea L. extract on anxiety, stress, cognition and other mood symptoms. [PMID: 26502953] (6) Central additive effect of Ginkgo biloba and Rhodiola rosea on psychomotor vigilance task and short-term working memory accuracy. [PMID: 27069717]
This amino acid is primarily extracted from green tea leaves or from boletes, a type of edible mushroom common to North America and Europe, which can be found in autumn. L-Theanine is known to reach the brain after oral intake and has been proven to reduce stress and improve focus. (8)
(7) Effect of green tea phytochemicals on mood and cognition. [PMID: 28056735]
Caffeine occurs naturally in the leaves, seeds, or fruit of over 60 plant species, such as coffee beans, yerba mate leaves, guarana seeds and cocoa beans. It belongs to the group of ingredients that stimulates the central nervous system. Research has shown that a low to moderate dose of caffeine improves alertness, vigilance, response time and attention.
CLEAR FOCUS contains caffeine in combination with theanine. Studies have shown that this combination is better than caffeine alone, and that it is less likely to cause withdrawal symptoms and fatigue when the caffeine is no longer present in the body. Research performed by C. Haskell confirms this. She found that this combination led to faster simple reaction time, faster numeric working memory reaction time and improved sentence verification accuracy.
(8) A review of caffeine’s effects on cognitive, physical and occupational performance. [PMID: 27612937] (9) The effects of L-theanine, caffeine and their combination on cognition and mood. [PMID: 18006208]
Alpha GPC [450mg]
AGPC is a natural choline compound found in the brain, praised for its cognitive-promoting properties. Alpha GPC can cross the blood-brain barrier and can then serve as a source of choline for acetylcholine synthesis. [PMID:29217669] (10) Maternal choline supplementation during the third trimester of pregnancy improves infant information processing speed: a randomized, double-blind, controlled feeding study.
Huperzine A [80µg]
This substance is found in plants of the genus Huperzia, also known as club moss. Huperzine A is a natural plant extract and acts as an excellent cholinesterase inhibitor. Huperzine A increases the levels of acetylcholine and other neurotransmitters in the brain. [PMID:31922239] (11) Combining antioxidant astaxantin and cholinesterase inhibitor huperzine A boosts neuroprotection.
Co-enzyme NADH [5mg]
NADH occurs naturally in the body and is used to improve mental clarity, alertness, concentration, and memory. NADH stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) + hydrogen (H) and is a derivative of vitamin B3.
Because of its role in energy production, NADH is also used to improve endurance and to combat fatigue. NADH is also known as coenzyme 1 and is a powerful antioxidant. As such, it protects the body from free radicals and supports cellular health. [PMID:29514064] Therapeutic Potential of NAD-Boosting Molecules: The In Vivo Evidence.
Vitamin B3 [6mg]
Niacin, or vitamin B3, is a vitamin that can be produced in the body by the amino acid tryptophan. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has confirmed various benefits of vitamin B3. The most common health benefits of vitamin B3 are supporting normal function of the nervous system and normal psychological function and contributing to the reduction of fatigue.
Vitamin B12 [2µg]
Vitamin B12 is a small organic compound that is essential to our body. As our bodies cannot make vitamin B12 themselves, we must obtain it from animal products and supplements. Vitamin B12 reduces fatigue and memory loss.
B5 Vitamin [3mg]
Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid is the amide between pantoic acid and β-alanine. Studies have shown a correlation between vitamin B5 intake and mental performance.
The B vitamins that are used in CLEAR FOCUS are also called neuro vitamins. In addition to various other vegetable sources, avocados are one of the richest sources of vitamin B.
BioPerine (Piper Nigrum) [10mg]
The piperine extract obtained from black pepper fruits is well-known for its bio-enhancing potential. The trademarked version we use in CLEAR FOCUS™ is BioPerine®. BioPerine® is a purified extract of piperine, to achieve increased absorption.
- Bacopa Monnieri
(1) Efficacy of Standardized Extract of Bacopa Monnieri on Cognitive Functions of Medical Students: A Six-Week, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial. [PMID: 27803728]
(2) Elucidation of Molecular Mechanism(s) of Cognition Enhancing Activity of Bacomind: A Standardized Extract of Bacopa Monnieri. [PMID: 27761079]
(3) Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa Monnieri extract. [PMID: 24252493]
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract
(4) Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised study of single dose effects of ADAPT-232 (Rhodiola Extract) on cognitive functions. [PMID: 20374974]
(5) The Effects of Rhodiola rosea L. Extract on Anxiety, Stress, Cognition and Other Mood Symptoms. [PMID: 26502953]
(6) Central additive effect of Ginkgo biloba and Rhodiola rosea on psychomotor vigilance task and short-term working memory accuracy. [PMID: 27069717]
(7)Effect of green tea phytochemicals on mood and cognition. [PMID: 28056735]
(8) A review of caffeine’s effects on cognitive, physical and occupational performance. [PMID: 27612937]
(9) The effects of L-theanine, caffeine and their combination on cognition and mood. [PMID: 18006208]
- Alpha GPC
[PMID:29217669] (10) Maternal choline supplementation during the third trimester of pregnancy improves infant information processing speed: a randomized, double-blind, controlled feeding study.
- Huperzine A
[PMID:31922239] (11) Combining antioxidant astaxantin and cholinesterase inhibitor huperzine A boosts neuroprotection.
- Co-Enzyme NADH
[PMID:29514064] Therapeutic Potential of NAD-Boosting Molecules: The In Vivo Evidence.
What do you think of CLEAR FOCUS from MINDSCOPIC?
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.