on all orders over €100!
RAZE PWR Bale
€312.99 – €512.99
RAZE PWR Bale
Many generations have been brought up on the physically arduous, yet rewarding exertions of baling.
Baling is a multi joint exercise, encompasses elements of dead lifting, power cleans, and clean and press. Moving bales correctly requires power, technique, control and muscle endurance. So we’ve brought it out of the fields and into the gym!
Available in 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg, 30kg, 35kg
- Constructed from multi-layered foam of varying thicknesses and density the PWR Bale is a ‘soft’ product, and is covered in a hard-wearing wipe clean vinyl, so it’s ideal for use on the gym floor.
- The long rectangular shape and proportions of the PWR Bale require a unique lifting technique that cannot be replicated in any other object.
- The alignment of the parallel straps directly replicate the string bindings found on an actual hay bale.
- Lifting the bale requires controlled handling of the weight across a variety of planes
- The PWR Bale can also be flipped over and used as a plyo box
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN THE UK.
- Bale Carries
- Bale Pulls
- Bale Toss
- Bale Flips
- One-Legged Squats
- Incline Squat Thrusts
- Single Arm Drags
- Dead Lifts
- Push and Pulls
- Elevated Press Ups
- Tricep Dips
- Shoulder Press
- Leg Astrides
- Plyometric Jumps
- Sit Up To Standing
- Farmer’s Walk
- Upright Rows
- Bench Press (with Bale)
- Bench Press (with DB)
- Gate Vaults
- Also great for partnered workouts
Check out our full range of medicine balls.
Looking for something different? Check out our Onnit Primal Kettlebells.
What do you think of the RAZE PWR Bale?
10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg, 30kg, 35kg