TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Foam Roller
The TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Foam Roller is twice as long as the GRID to accommodate larger bodies or offer a more stable surface.
Whether you’re looking to massage your lats, quads, lower back, or any other large muscle group, or trying to achieve a killer core body workout, the TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 foam roller is certain to suit your needs. The Grid is the most versatile and comprehensive foam roller and workout tool available.
The TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 foam roller also has proprietary Distrodensity zones. This three dimensional surface has a variety of widths to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands. Use the GRID for a self-massage and roll through the tight muscles, knots and kinks that prevent feeling good and moving well.
- Double the size of the Grid revolutionary foam roller
- Size: 26″ long and 5″ in diameter
- Unique design allows for targeted massage
- Distrodensity allows for a more realistic massage experience
- Use The Grid to achieve a comprehensive core body workout
- From crunches to bicycles to pushups – use it to challenge core muscles
- The Grid is the most versatile and comprehensive foam roller and workout tool available
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load
For those athletes and users that are looking for a more intensive and targeted trigger point massage experience, be sure to check out the TriggerPoint GRID X Foam Roller.
What do you think of the TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Foam Roller?
Check out the short TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Foam Roller introduction video bellow.